- Use Control measurements to analyze and evaluate the Quality standards and processes.
- perform quality control assessments and audits
- Compare quality control measurement against established control limits and tolerances.
- identify non-compliance and reasons for that.
Continuous Improvement, Kaizen and implementation of the 5S in the Projects are the main key elements in the Projects.
Critical to Quality Flow-Down
Quality Assurance abide to
- Quality Assurance plan approval
- Approved Documentation compatible to ISO certification & API Certification
- Had Lead Internal Auditors for Regular Internal Audit system which company should meet the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 and American petroleum Institute (API).
Quality Control abide to
- Inspection Material Testing Team Compliance with the Certificates& requirements of the Project
- Shop Drawings measurements team
- Approved Shop Quality Control Inspectors
- Approved Welding Inspectors (CSWIP Certified Inspectors )
- Approved Painting Inspectors (NACE Certified Inspectors )
- NDT Team( NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING )
– UT Technicians
– RT Technicians
– MPT Technicians
– DPT Technicians
- PWHT Technicians
- Testing and commissioning Team